SCOPE OF WARRANTY
IWV warrants to the original retail purchaser that it will repair or replace components of the animal health products manufactured by IWV (except for products and components not warranted under “EXCLUSIONS”) that are defective in material or workmanship under normal use and service. The sole remedy under this limited warranty is the repair or replacement, at IWV’s option, of the applicable products or components. This limited warranty shall only apply to defects that: (i) are reported to IWV within the applicable warranty period; and (ii) are determined to exist upon examination by IWV. All IWV products must be installed by a pre-authorized IWV installer in order to obtain the benefits of the limited warranty. Check with IWV prior to installation for verification. The Scope of Warranty applies as follows:
EVA Vet Select II Digital Dental Sensors are warranted against defect in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the time of delivery. Within this period, the manufacturer will repair or replace free of charge, at its sole discretion, all parts that are defective because of material or workmanship including costs for removing or installing parts. Repairs are made on an FOB repair depot basis.
Image-Vet ISDC and Image-Vet DC Intraoral X-Rays are warranted against defect in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the time of delivery. Within this period, the manufacturer will provide replacement parts that are defective because of material or workmanship. Labor is not covered. Field repairs defined as any work performed outside IWV service center, must be explicitly pre-authorized by IWV. Parts will be repaired or replaced under warranty only if deemed by IWV to be a manufacturer’s defect. IWV will cover labor within the first 30 days from time of delivery if part is deemed by IWV to be a manufacturer’s defect. Customer is responsible for the return and shipping costs of defective items to IWV for warranty exchange. If defective items are not received by IWV within 10 business days of the installation of the replacement part(s), the retail purchaser will be invoiced for the full cost of the replacement part(s). APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD
The applicable warranty period for each IWV product commences on the date of shipment from IWV unless registered upon receipt by retail purchaser at iwvdigital.com and shall continue for the period specified as follows.
- EVA Vet Select II Digital Dental Sensors – 24 Month Limited Warranty (US and Canada)
- Image-Vet ISDC and Image-Vet DC Intraoral X-Rays – 24 Month Limited Warranty (US and Canada)
All products must be registered within 30 days of receipt in order to obtain the benefits of this limited warranty. Click here to register your product.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be obtained through IWV. IWV may be contacted for warranty service inquiries via phone at 800.929.4413 or email at [email protected].
It is the retail purchaser’s obligation to arrange for delivery of a product to IWV for warranty service, which delivery shall be at the retail purchaser’s expense. It is also the retail purchaser’s obligation to comply with the warranty service instructions provided either by IWV or its authorized dealer. The retailer purchaser must provide IWV with completed warranty registration information within thirty (30) days after purchase in order to obtain the benefits of this limited warranty. EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not cover and IWV shall not be liable for the following:
- Repairs and replacements required because of misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, freight damage, tampering
- Failure to seek and obtain repair or replacement within five (5) days from start of warranty issue
- X-rays not installed by a pre-authorized installer
- Service or repair by any party other than IWV for EVA Vet sensors and Image-Vet intraoral x-rays
- Matching of color or texture except to commercially acceptable standards
- Changes in color caused by natural or artificial light
- Products which are not installed, used, and properly cleaned as required in the IWV Operations Manual and Installation Instructions Manual applicable for the product
- Products considered to be of a consumable nature such as armor and surge suppression products
- Accessories or parts not manufactured by IWV
- Specially manufactured products
- Damage caused by animals
- Charges by anyone (including IWV’s authorized dealers) for adjustments, repairs, replacement parts, installation, or other work performed upon or in connection with such products which is not expressly authorized in writing in advance by IWV
- Costs and expenses of routine maintenance and cleaning
- Representations and warranties made by any person or entity other than IWV
- With respect to software that is a product or a component thereof, that the software will be error free, can be used without problems or interruptions, or will be free from vulnerability to intrusion or attack by viruses or other method
- Technical support of PC’s, laptops, software, internal user networks, etc. unrelated to EVA Vet and/or acquisition software produced by IWV such as ViewAll or ProImage
- EVA Vet sensors installed on Mac OS X systems EXCLUSIVE REMEDY; CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DISCLAIMER
IWV’s only obligation under this warranty is the repair or replacement of defective parts. IWV shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or delay including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or loss of use, downtime, cover, and employee or independent contractor wages, payments, and benefits. This disclaimer shall survive any failure or asserted failure of the essential purpose of this limited warranty or its remedies specified herein. NO AUTHORIZATION
No person or firm is authorized to create for IWV any other obligation or liability in connection with the products.
THIS WARRANTY IS IWV’S ONLY WARRANTY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESED OR IMPLIED. IWV MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS. STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
No action may be brought against IWV for breach of this limited warranty, an implied warranty, if any, or for any other claim arising out of or relating to the products, more than ninety (90) days following expiration of the warranty period. In the event multiple warranty periods exist with respect to a product, the ninety (90) day period provided for herein shall begin to run from expiration of the warranty period for the component to which the claim relates. SEVERABILTY
In the event any provision of this limited warranty is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable: (i) the provision shall be enforced in a manner that closest holds to its intent, while at the same time curing the invalidity or unenforceability, and (ii) the balance of this limited warranty, being severable, shall not be affected in the event the provision that is invalid or unenforceable cannot be enforced in any respect.